Monthly Archives: April 2022

Older Man Saved by Good Samaritan with LifeVac – #313

LifeVac is thrilled to share details on our 313th life saved. Another good samaritan leaped into action at the Eggs Up Grill in Murrells Inlet.  On March 31st an elderly gentleman began choking on a piece of bacon while having lunch with his wife.  Seeing he was struggling to breathe another customer immediately attempted to help [...]

LifeVac Saves 3-year-old Boy – #312

LifeVac proudly shares news of our 312th life saved.  On March 29th a 3-year-old boy choked on a marble causing a total obstruction. Choking rescue procedures were followed but unfortunately failed.  The child went unconscious. LifeVac was quickly used and after 3 attempts the obstruction was dislodged. Here is the mom’s testimonial: “After using it, the [...]

LifeVac Saves 12-year-old Boy – #311

LifeVac is happy to announce our 311th life saved.  It was recently reported to us that on February 3rd a 12-year-old boy choked on a chunk of  (un-crispy) bacon causing a total blockage.  The child has a broken front tooth and is unable to fully chew food. Back blows and abdominal thrusts were performed but unfortunately unsuccessful. [...]

LifeVac Saves 80-Year-Old Woman – #310

LifeVac is delighted to announce our 310th life saved.  It was reported to us that on March 27th an 80-year-old female choked on a steak sandwich.  The food caused a partial blockage of the woman’s airway.  Her daughter attempted clearing her airway using the Heimlich maneuver. but unfortunately, those attempts were unsuccessful.  Thankfully, her husband had seen an ad [...]

44-Year-Old Saved from Choking with LifeVac – #308

LifeVac is happy to announce our 308th life saved On February 12th a 44-year-old male with dysphagia (caused by acid reflux)began choking.  LifeVac was utilized immediately in a standing position.  On the second attempt, the blockage was cleared.  “Was able to clear fluid backup and breathe, used 3 times on way to ER. “My father bought [...]

2-Year-Old Chokes and is Saved with LifeVac – #305

LifeVac registers its 305th life saved It was recently reported to us that a choking incident took place in December of 2021 when a 2-year-old little girl choked on cheese.  The food caused a total blockage of the child’s airway.  When back blows failed the child’s mother utilized the LifeVac device and successfully dislodged the [...]

5-Year-Old Chokes and is Saved with LifeVac – #304

LifeVac announces our 304th life saved It was reported to us that on March 17th a 5-year-old boy choked on a piece of chicken.  The chicken caused a partial blockage of the child’s airway.  Choking rescue protocol was followed but was unsuccessful.  The child was laid down and LifeVac was utilized. One the first Place, Push, [...]