Monthly Archives: June 2022

2-Year-Old Boy Chokes on Bread and Grandmother Saves Him with LifeVac – #379

LifeVac registers its 379th life saved On June 3rd a two-year-old little boy from Florida choked on a clump of white bread.  The food caused a total blockage of his airway at first. The little boy was with his grandmother at the time of the choking incident.  Choking rescue procedures were performed but failed.  The child was [...]

Elderly Man Chokes on Pizza Dough Saved with LifeVac – #377

LifeVac is delighted to share news of our 377th life saved It was reported to us that on February 7th first responders in Michigan were called to the choking incident of an 83-year-old male. The family had just returned from picking up a pizza for dinner when the gentleman started choking on pizza dough (5.5 cm long) The fire department [...]

2-Year-Old Boy Chokes on Lollipop and is Saved with LifeVac – #376

LifeVac is happy to share news of our 376th life saved It was reported to us that on May 31st a 2-year-old boy from Pennsylvania choked on a lollipop.  The child had gone to the doctors and afterward, they stopped at CVS to pick up a prescription.  The young boy was given a lollipop. After arriving home, the child [...]

Emergency Services Use LifeVac to Save 71-Year-Old Woman from Choking – #375

LifeVac is proud to share news of our 375th life saved On May 29th it was reported to us that a 71-year-old female began choking and was in need of medical attention.  Emergency & Rescue Squad services responded to the choking emergency.   BLS protocol was attempted but failed to clear her airway.  It is unknown what the woman was [...]

Woman Chokes in Restaurant and Saved by Good Samaritans with LifeVac – #374

LifeVac is thrilled to share news of our 374th life saved It was reported to us that on May 20th an elderly female began choking on a piece while at a restaurant.  The food caused a total blockage of her airway, and the patient went unconscious. We are so thankful for the TWO (2) Good Samaritans that came to [...]

2-Year-Old Chokes and is Saved by Parents using LifeVac – #373

LifeVac announces our 373rd life saved On May 12th it was reported to us that a 2-year-old little girl in California choked on a grape.  The fruit caused a total obstruction of her airway.  When seeing their daughter in distress they immediately attempted choking rescue procedures. Unfortunately attempts failed.  Thankfully, they had a LifeVac and after [...]

7-Year-Old Boy is Saved with LifeVac after Choking on a Grape – #372

LifeVac is happy to share news of our 372nd life saved On May 22nd it was reported to us that a 7-year-old boy choked on a grape. The parents immediately attempted choking rescue procedures, but BLS protocol failed. They laid their son on his back.  LifeVac successfully dislodged the grape on the first attempt. “We were having [...]

18-Month-Old Baby Girl Chokes and is Saved with LifeVac Choking Rescue Device – #371

LifeVac is proud to announce our 371st life saved On May 26th, an 18-month-old baby girl choked on her dinner of chicken and rice causing a total blockage.  The child’s mother performed back blows, but they were unsuccessful.  Tragically she and her husband lost their precious little boy, Justin in 2018 to a choking incident.   After trying back blows her [...]