As Seen On
“I am trained in CPR, I did the Heimlich, it did not work, my daughter was dying in front of me. LifeVac saved her life. Please have a LifeVac. It is priceless!”
Claire Duvall, Mother
Protect your child
One child dies every five days from choking. Now they don’t have to. LifeVac has saved hundreds of children and is the best baby gift you can ever give. One kit protects the entire family.
Can you physically save your loved one?
Are you physically capable of using the Heimlich maneuver on your loved one? Are you strong enough? LifeVac can be used on someone disabled, pregnant or large in stature.
Use on yourself
Do you live alone? Are your children too young to save you? LifeVac will give you peace of mind knowing that you could save yourself in a choking emergency.
Watch How LifeVac Works
LifeVac is designed with a patented valve to prevent any air from exiting through the mask. This patented designed valve prevents air from pushing food or objects downward. This creates a one-way suction to remove the lodged food or object.
WATCH LIFEVAC SAVE A LIFE
Watch as a stranger saves a life at a restaurant in South Carolina with LifeVac
Hall of Saves
Each photo in the Hall of Saves is an actual life saved by LifeVac. This is our proudest accomplishment in our mission to end choking deaths.
REPORT A LIFE SAVED
Thank you again for making such a wonderful device – and ultimately saving my daughter’s life.”
I never in my life been so thankful to have a product in my house. I will be forever thankful for LifeVac because my daughter’s 3rd birthday could have had a much scarier outcome.”
We keep a LifeVac in our house, our car, and her diaper bag at all times. I am eternally grateful for this device and it’s role in helping save our little girl!”
“I will never forget the day I was taking care of my niece, a friend’s child as well as my own 2-year-old daughter. Charlee was in the dining room eating an apple for a snack, while I was quickly cleaning up in the kitchen. Suddenly, I no longer heard the jibber jabber and giggles coming from my daughter and niece. I hurried back to the dining room only to see a face, a look I never want to see again. My daughter’s eyes were large, her face was quickly turning purple and her mouth was open. My mind was racing, my hands were shaking, and I quickly ripped her out of her highchair. I began pounding on her back to clear out her airways. Nothing. Performed the Heimlich maneuver. Nothing. A year earlier I had noticed an ad for the LifeVac and purchased it in fear of my niece choking. I never thought I would be using it on little Charlee as she is a dainty eater. I tore the LifeVac off the wall and used it on her. I placed, pushed and pulled once and to my surprise the apple flew out. The apple was about one inch in diameter, it’s no wonder nothing else was successful. This device saved Charlee’s life; I honestly believe everyone should have one in their home. Hopefully, I never have to use my new one. “
Magie (Charee’s Mom) | Moorse, Saskatchewan
OVER 500 LIVES SAVED
534 is more than a number to us. Each number means that a family did not have to suffer a great loss.
Each precious face here is still with us because of their family and LifeVac.
We are making a difference one life at a time.
“On August 1 my 6 year old boy had been counting money he had just received from the tooth fairy the night before, I went down to the kitchen when suddenly he came running down, unable to breath and began turning blue. I as a parent have never been so afraid. Before my eyes my beautiful little boy was choking.
A few months prior I had purchased a LifeVac and although I had hoped to never need it, I am so beyond thankful I had it that day. Without it the outcome very well could have been tragic. The LifeVac was worth every penny and I highly recommend it to every parent, teacher, or caregiver out there. It truly is a life saving device. My little boy is proof.
At first I tried the Heimlich. No success. I got out my LifeVac and immediately my baby was breathing!!! He had swallowed two quarters that had blocked his airway. He is now completely fine and back to his normal goofy self. But without our LifeVac I’m certain this wouldn’t have been possible.”
Ali (Logan’s Mom) | Strathmore, AB Canada
LIFEVAC HOME KIT
This one kit covers children and adults. Never expires. Free replacement LifeVac when used in a choking emergency! The LifeVac is a non-powered, non-invasive, airway clearance device developed for resuscitating a victim with an airway obstruction when current choking protocols have been followed without success. LifeVac has a one-way valve that does not allow any air to enter a choking victim on the downward motion. LifeVac comes fully equipped with an adult mask, a pediatric mask, and a practice mask. Free online training is available.
LIFEVAC TRAVEL KIT
This one kit covers children and adults
The LifeVac Travel Kit comes fully equipped with one LifeVac Complete with Patented One-way Valve, One Pediatric Mask, One Adult Mask, One Set of Instructions for using the LifeVac in a Durable Travel Bag.
Travel With A Piece of Mind
Take it with you on the go! You never know when a choking emergency can occur.Buy Now
This one kit covers children and adults
Take advantage of this special offer. The Home Kit and Travel Kit bundle is perfect for protecting the family in a choking emergency.
Free replacement LifeVac when used in a choking emergency!