Be equipped to save the life of someone choking
“The Ashberry Healthcare limited nursing Home I work in saw LifeVac on the Internet. It was purchased as we were interested to see what it was about as we lost a resident to choking before. It arrived in the building on Friday Afternoon.
During that week, the emergency bell rang for the main dining room.
The staff responded quickly. When I got to the scene a carer was giving back slaps to the choking resident. I also attempted these as I sent a carer for the LifeVac from the office.
Our female resident started to lose consciousness, when I used the LifeVac on the first attempt it bought up a large bolus of food into the mask of LifeVac. She was now fully aware and talking with no ill effects. A G.P. came and examined her and all was well.”
“That day LifeVac saved her Life.”BUY NOW Follow us on Facebook
A Proven Lifesaver!
NEWS: LifeVac Registers Its Eleventh Life Saved
The American College of Emergency Physicians – The abstract describing the success of the LifeVac in removing an airway obstruction in an adolescent simulator model will be presented at 2017 ACEP Research Forum.
LifeVac submission in the AJG (American Journal of Gastroenterology) Volume 110, Supplement 1, October 2015 Abstracts, Page, S695, Section #1624
The World Congress of Gastroenterology 2017 has selected LifeVac’s abstract for poster presentation at ACG2017.
The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
LifeVac is For First Aid,
Office & Home
LifeVac may just save your life.
Posted by Futurism on Thursday, February 2, 2017
LifeVac is an emergency anti choking device that can save the life of someone choking. The device is intended to be used in an emergency when standard current choking protocol has been followed without success. LifeVac has been proven to work.
DON’T BECOME A STATISTIC
CHOKING STATISTICS IN AMERICA
• A leading cause of death in children
• 4,000 deaths yearly
• One child dies every 5 days from choking
• Leads to 100,000 visits to the ER yearly
• Over 100 million Americans have no defense against choking due to pregnancy, disability, obesity, or being alone
• More people die from choking than die in fires, drowning or accidental shootings
• A leading cause of accidental deaths in persons over the age of 65
TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE
• 0-4 minutes: Brain damage unlikely
• 4-6 minutes: Brain damage possible
• 6-10 minutes: Brain damage probable
• 10 minutes +: Probably brain death
• Average emergency response time is 7 to 12 minutes
• Of all US choking deaths in 2000, 41% caused by food, 59% by nonfood items (balloons, etc)
• Candy is associated with 19% ER visits for choking in the US – 65% due to hard candy and 35% gummy bears, chocolate, caramel, etc.
• Coins were responsible for 18% of ER visits for children age 1 to 4 years in the US