Author Archives: lifevac

LifeVac Saves Life of another child in Canada

We are overjoyed today to report that LifeVac has recently Saved another Child in Moorse, , Saskatchewan Canada! Charlee was choking on a piece of apple; standard first aid protocols were applied but unfortunately did not work. Charlee’s Mom had purchased LifeVac last year, and quickly used it to clear the blocked airway with only […]

LifeVac Saves 48th Life

7-Month-old, Everleigh was saved by her mother with LifeVac after choking rescue procedures failed. Mom’s testimonial of the frightening choking incident: My daughter, Everleigh, is 17months old. She was born with a rare genetic disorder called Soto’s syndrome. She is developmentally delayed in many areas. One of the biggest issues we have is low tone […]

LifeVac Saves 42nd Life in the Care Sector

On the 28th of November, LifeVac Europe was once again informed of LifeVac being used to save a choking casualty.  This time the incident occurred in a Spanish care establishment when a male resident who suffers from a severe neurological disability in his 40’s started to choke on chopped up apple during snack time. BLS protocol […]

LifeVac Registers its 41st Life Saved in UK Care Sector

On the 18th of November, LifeVac Europe was informed once again it had been used to save another life. This time to save a residents life in a Future Care Group home in Chichester. It was only in October that Future Care Group partnered with LifeVac and we completed regional training for their group rollout.  Future Care Group […]

LifeVac saves it’s youngest life, 3-week-old girl!

On November 13th LifeVac was used to save the life of 3-week-old, Audrey Johnson, the youngest life saved!  The infant’s airway was fully obstructed and she was turning blue.  She was unable to breathe due to the combination of thick mucus and gripe water.  Infant choking rescue procedures were performed but were not working.  Jerad, […]

LifeVac Registers 38th Life Saved

November 8th LifeVac was used by EKAB Ambulance Service in Greece to save another life. A 90-year-old lady with Alzheimer’s Disease was eating dinner with her daughter when she began to choke on her food (chopped up burger). As soon as her daughter realized her mother was choking she administeredabdominal thrusts and back blows which […]