We are delighted to share news from our partners in Canada. LIFEVAC Used to Save a Resident of an Ontario-based Long Term Care Facility! We are delighted to have received word that LifeVac was used on April 28th to assist a 76-year-old male resident during a blocked airway emergency. Standard choking protocols were first administered […]
LifeVac announces its 132nd life saved! We are delighted to share the news that LifeVac has saved the life of a gentleman in Valencia, Spain. The gentleman began choking on a piece of hamburger. The Heimlich maneuver was performed without success. LifeVac was used after protocol failed and saved his life.