Monthly Archives: December 2022

22-Month-Old Girl Saved by LifeVac- #500

LifeVac is thrilled to share news of our 500th life saved. A 22-month-old girl choked on a piece of a pear causing a total obstruction. Her mother followed BLS protocol.  Back blows failed to remove the obstruction.  After three attempts she grabbed her LifeVac and used it one time dislodging the obstruction. Here is the mom’s [...]

Girl Saved with LifeVac in High School – #495

LifeVac is delighted to share news of our 495th life saved. On September 30th we received news from an Illinois High School that a choking incident occurred.  A 15-year-old girl choked on a garlic clove while eating lunch. She was dared by classmates to eat a whole garlic clove. She tried to swallow it whole when it became lodged [...]

LifeVac featured on “The Way I Heard It” hosted by Mike Rowe!

LifeVac featured on "The Way I Heard It" hosted by Mike Rowe. Learn about LifeVac's mission to save a million people from a choking tragedy.  Listen to the Podcast by clicking link below:    

LifeVac Saves 2-Year-Old Girl– #493

LifeVac is thrilled to announce our 493rd life saved. On September 29th a 2 1/2-year-old little girl choked on ice-cream. The ice cream was harder than normal, she was unable to swallow it and quickly it began a full blockage of her airway.  The Heimlich was attempted but failed.  The child’s grandfather ran for the LifeVac, put it [...]