Monthly Archives: April 2022

LifeVac Saves 9-Month-Old from Choking on Penny – #283

LifeVac announces our 283rd life saved. It was reported to us on February 9th that LifeVac was used once again to help save the life of a child.  A 9-month-old baby boy choked on a penny causing an airway obstruction.  The child’s father attempted choking rescue protocol but was unsuccessful in dislodging the coin.  He then utilized [...]

5-Year-Old Saved By Good Samaritan with LifeVac – #280

LifeVac is proud to share news of our 280th life saved. It was reported to us that on February 1st another Good Samaritan helped save a life!   A young child (approximately 5 years old) was choking on a gummy candy on the side of the road.  The rescuer and her family were sitting in traffic on Interstate [...]

LifeVac Saves Man Choking on Candy – #279

LifeVac announces our 279th life saved. It was reported to us that on January 27th LifeVac was utilized once again to save the life of a gentleman in distress. A 31-year-old man choked on Mike & Ike candy causing a partial obstruction. His wife attempted to dislodge the candy using back blows, but protocol was unsuccessful.  LifeVac [...]

LifeVac Saves 2-Year-old Boy Choking on Strawberry – #278

We are delighted to announce our 278th life saved. It was reported to us on January 29th that a 2-year-old boy choked on a strawberry causing a partial obstruction.  The child’s mother attempted back blows but was unable to dislodge the food.  Thankfully she had her LifeVac and was able to remove the strawberry after one attempt. Here is [...]

4-Year-Old Autistic Boy Saved with LifeVac – #277

LifeVac is thrilled to share news of our 277th life saved. It was reported to us that on January 29th a ​4-year-old autistic boy, choked on a bagel causing a total obstruction. The child’s grandmother reported the choking Incident that took place at her daughter’s home. Choking rescue procedures were performed but were unsuccessful. Thankfully, they had [...]

4-Year-Old boy Saved With LifeVac After Seizure – #276

LifeVac is thrilled to share news of our 276th life saved. It was reported to us that on January 28th a 4-year-old boy choked on vomit/saliva. Here is the mom’s account of the choking incident: “My son had a fibral seizure and had choked on saliva/vomit at the same time. He was turning blue. Once I used [...]