LifeVac registers its 242nd life saved. It has been reported to us that LifeVac was utilized again on Christmas Day. A 15-year-old girl began choking on a piece of shrimp that caused a blockage to her airway. Her mother immediately performed choking rescue procedures seeing her daughter in distress, but protocol failed. LifeVac was used […]
LifeVac announces our 239th life saved. It has been reported to us that on December 23rd a 6-year-old girl began choking on a bagel. The bagel caused a partial obstruction to the child’s airway. Choking rescue procedures were performed by the child’s mother but failed. The child was placed on her back and the rescue […]
LifeVac announces our 238th life saved. It has been reported to us on December 23rd a 67-year-old gentleman choked on a fish oil capsule causing a partial obstruction. LifeVac was utilized immediately and on the place, push, pull motion the obstruction was dislodged from the choking victim’s airway. LifeVac helped save another life!