Monthly Archives: July 2022

14-Month-Old Saved with LifeVac by Good Samaritan – #400

LifeVac is thrilled to share another incredible milestone in our mission to end choking tragedies. We have recorded 400 LIVES SAVED! The 400th recorded life saved is of a 14-month-old baby girl named Sarah who choked on a chip while at a Mexican restaurant with her parents.  A good Samaritan saw the little girl in distress as her parents [...]

2-Year-Old Boy Saved by LifeVac – #397

LifeVac announces our 397th life saved. It was reported to us that on June 18th a two-year-old boy choked on a piece of chicken. His parent attempted choking rescue procedures, but they failed to dislodge the food.  911 was called.  After several attempts they grabbed the LifeVac and were able to remove the obstruction on the first [...]

8-Year-Old Boy Saved by LifeVac – #395

LifeVac is delighted to share news of our 395th life saved. On June 15th an 8-year-old boy choked on a taco shell causing a partial obstruction. The family was visiting the child’s grandmother who lives in Ridge, New York.  He was sitting at the kitchen counter and began choking.  His older sister told her grandmother who yelled upstairs to her [...]

9-Year-Old Chokes on Lollipop and is Saved with LifeVac – #394

LifeVac is thrilled to share news of our 394th life saved It was reported to us that on June 17th a 9-year-old boy choked on a lollipop (flat sucker).  The candy caused a partial obstruction which turned into a total blockage. LifeVac was used after protocol failed. “Sucker broke due to the suction of the LifeVac [...]