11th LIFE SAVED IN GREECE LifeVac saved its 11th life saved! An 87-year-old gentleman who choked on chicken and bread in a care facility. LifeVac was used by Greek EMS in Lamia. On the second application, LifeVac saved the gentleman’s life by dislodging the food bolus. “Choking from a foreign body. A grandfather, 87 years […]
We are excited to share news from the UK office on the 9TH LIFE SAVED USING LIFEVAC: We are very proud & pleased to share news of our 9th LIFE SAVED!! LifeVac saved the life of a resident who choked in an Exemplar Healthcare care home during meal time after standard BLS protocol failed & […]
Springfield Gardens, NY The LifeVac rescue suction device has registered its eighth global save and first from an emergency medical services response team. EMS rescue worker, Christos Dimitriadis, from E.K.A.B. in Athens, Greece reported the save. “On October 21st, 2017 we received a call regarding a possible choking and foreign body airway obstruction to a […]
The American College of Emergency Physicians – The abstract describing the success of the LifeVac in removing an airway obstruction in an adolescent simulator model will be presented at 2017 ACEP Research Forum.
LifeVac, the revolutionary device that has successfully removed an object from a blocked airway and prevented choking deaths, has delivered 150 LifeVac units to the Cerebral Palsy Associations of New York State. Read the full story: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/cerebral-palsy-associations-of-new-york-state-to-carry-lifevac-300377149.html