LifeVac is delighted to announce our 310th life saved. It was reported to us that on March 27th an 80-year-old female choked on a steak sandwich. The food caused a partial blockage of the woman’s airway. Her daughter attempted clearing her airway using the Heimlich maneuver. but unfortunately, those attempts were unsuccessful. Thankfully, her husband had seen an ad for LifeVac a while ago and decided to purchase the LifeVac as a backup option. When choking rescue protocol failed her husband quickly retrieved the LifeVac and on the 2nd try was able to dislodge the piece of steak saving her life.