Category Archives: Uncategorized

Mom Saves 1-Year-Old Daughter from Choking – 143rd Life Saved

LifeVac is thrilled to share details on our 143rd life saved. Here is the mom’s testimonial of the frightening choking scare. This precious 1-year-old little girl choked on a hot dog. “At first I didn’t even realize Bailey was choking. I was at the stove cooking and went over to her high chair to offer […]

Parents Save Son from Choking – 142nd Life Saved

LifeVac proudly shares news of our 142nd life saved. Here is the mom’s testimonial of the frightening choking scare her son experienced. “While on a camping trip our son, was eating goldfish while walking around, he’s 21 months. He tripped and fell over something which caused him to choke on the goldfish. He was starting [...]

LifeVac Saves Patient from Choking – 141st Life Saved

LifeVac registers its 141st life saved. LifeVac used to save another Long Term Care Home Resident in Ontario, Canada! We are delighted to have received the news that LifeVac was used to save an 84-year-old resident on May 15th. The gentleman was sitting in a wheelchair and experienced a full blockage choking emergency. Fast-acting staff […]

LifeVac Saves Elderly Patient from Choking – 140th Life Saved

LifeVac proudly announces our 140th life saved. An elderly patient in a long-term care facility choked on turkey. Protocol was performed but was unsuccessful. The patient was transported to the hospital where hospital staff scoped the patient but was unable to locate the FBAO. All other rescue methods were attempted and failed. The nurse practitioner […]

LifeVac Saves Teenager from Choking – 139th Life Saved

LifeVac proudly announces its 139th life saved.  An adolescent boy started choking on a piece of chicken causing him to gasp for air as his lips started to turn blue.  Thankfully his father a first responder knew exactly what to do, however, the Heimlich maneuver was unsuccessful.  He quickly grabbed the LifeVac and on the [...]

LifeVac Registers 138th Life Saved

It was reported to the team at LifeVac Europe, that LifeVac has been used again within Dovehaven Care Homes to prevent a choking emergency. Thanks to the quick-thinking team within Dovenhaven Care Homes and the use of their LifeVac ACD. LifeVac Prevents Choking Emergency Within Dovehaven Care Homes It’s with great pleasure the team at LifeVac [...]

LifeVac Registers 137th Life Saved

LifeVac proudly announces its 137th life saved!    A 70-year-old female at an adult foster home in Michigan began choking on a mini meatball.  The house mother attempted the Heimlich but unfortunately was unsuccessful. The patient went unresponsive and was laid down.  On the 2-3 attempt of the LifeVac, the meatball popped out, The resident was [...]

LifeVac Registers 135th Life Saved

We are delighted to share news from our partners in Canada. LIFEVAC Used to Save a Resident of an Ontario-based Long Term Care Facility! We are delighted to have received word that LifeVac was used on April 28th to assist a 76-year-old male resident during a blocked airway emergency. Standard choking protocols were first administered […]