Monthly Archives: October 2021

Elderly Man in Care Home Saved by LifeVac – #186

LifeVac registers its 186th life saved. The team at LifeVac Europe is proud to share the amazing news that LifeVac has helped save another life in a choking emergency when all else failed. This time, LifeVac helped save a life within Runwood Homes Senior Living. An elderly gentleman was enjoying his dinner when he came […]

Paramedic Saves a Life Using LifeVac – #185

LifeVac registers its 185th life saved. We received exciting news from our partners in the UK that LifeVac was used again by EMS in Pego, Alicante, Spain to save another life in a choking emergency. This time a life was saved in Spain by Emergency Services, who were called to an emergency when an 80-year-old lady […]

Mom Saves Her Daughter from Choking with LifeVac – #183

LifeVac is excited to announce its 183rd life saved.   A 7 ½-month-old baby girl choked on a ball of paper.  The parent attempted back blows but nothing was not able to dislodge the obstruction. The child’s mom shares her story of the frightening choking scare. “Life can change within seconds. Nina choked on a paper straw [...]

Husband Saves His Wife from Choking Using LifeVac – #182

LifeVac is excited to announce our 182nd life saved. It has been reported to us that on October 1st a 65-year-old woman experienced a choking emergency while eating.  Here is the testimonial from her husband. “My disabled wife, who has had several choking incidents in the past, had taken a large bite out of a […]

Baby Boy Saved from Choking with LifeVac – #181

LifeVac is proud to announce its 181st life saved. A 14-month-old baby boy with EOE disorder choked on a cut-up piece of strawberry.  The child was turning colors and was not making a sound. The baby was strapped in his hi-chair when he began choking.  His mother frantically unclipped him as quickly as possible, got him […]

Elderly Patient Saved with LifeVac – #180

ifeVac is proud to announce its 180th life saved. We received news from LifeVac Europe that another life was saved in the UK care sector. A male resident came into difficulty while eating food, which quickly turned into a full airway obstruction. Staff acted quickly and accordingly delivering BLS choking protocol which failed to dislodge […]

Two Year Old Boy Saved from Choking with LifeVac – #178

LifeVac is delighted to announce our 178th life saved. It has been reported to us that LifeVac has helped save the life of another child.  A 2-year-old boy suffered a full airway obstruction when choking on a Pop Tart.  BLS protocol was performed, however, failed to remove the food from the child’s airway.  LifeVac was [...]