Monthly Archives: February 2022

Good Samaritan Saves Her Best Friend from Choking with LifeVac Travel Kit – #275

We are thrilled to share news of our 275th life saved by a good samaritan! It was reported to us that on January 22nd a 62-year-old female with Multiple Sclerosis choked on a sweet potato. The choking victim was saved by her best friend.  The caregiver was not able to be there that day, so [...]

11-Week-Old Baby Chokes on Mucus Saved with LifeVac – #274

LifeVac is delighted to share news of our 274th life saved It was reported to us that on January 22nd an ​11-week-old baby girl choked on mucus/spit.  The parent performed infant choking rescue procedures but was unsuccessful in clearing the infant’s airway. The baby was turning blue. The LifeVac device was used twice and successfully dislodged the mucus. “She started crying [...]

LifeVac Saves Another Toddler from Choking – #273

We are thrilled to share news of our 273rd life saved It has been reported to us that on January 22nd, a ​17-month-old, baby girl choked on a club cracker. Her mom attempted choking rescue procedures but to no avail…  LifeVac was used only one time. Here is the mom’s testimonial on the choking scare: “With one [...]

Gentleman with GERD saved with LifeVac – #272

LifeVac announces news of our 272nd life saved It was reported to us on January 20th that a ​68-year-old gentleman with Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) choked on a piece of a biscuit. LifeVac was self-administered as the gentleman lives alone.  He used the LifeVac and on the second “place, push, pull motion was able to dislodge [...]

14-Month-Old Baby Girl is Saved with LifeVac – #271

LifeVac is thrilled to share news of our 271st life saved A ​14-month-old baby girl, choked on a full grape causing a total obstruction. Her mother who is trained in choking rescue protocol performed back blows but was unsuccessful. Her is the mom’s terrifying testimonial: “I couldn’t tell what she was choking on. She had been playing [...]

7-Month-Old Baby Boy is Saved with LifeVac – #270

LifeVac is delighted to announce our 270th life sav​ed On January 20th we received news that a 7-month-old baby boy, choked on a ½ grape given by older sister not realizing he can’t eat that. Here is the mother’s frightening testimonial of the choking incident. “I put off ordering the LifeVac for a while. I had it in my [...]

LifeVac Saves 1 year old boy– #268

LifeVac is delighted to announce our 268th life saved. It was reported to us on January 18th that a 15-month-old baby boy began choking on a penny.  The coin caused a partial blockage to the child’s airway.  He was gagging and could hardly breathe.  His father tried infant choking rescue procedures but unfortunately was not able to [...]

3-Year-Old Girl Saved from Choking with LifeVac – #266

LifeVac is proud to announce our 266th life saved On January 18th we received news that a 3-year-old little girl choked on granola.  Choking rescue procedures were performed but were unsuccessful in removing the blockage. Here is the mother’s testimonial: “She was choking on the granola, her lips were blue. I tried back blows and [...]