LifeVac® vs Counterfeit Devices – Why they are Dangerous

What You NEED to Know Before it’s too Late LifeVac Since 2012, when the very first patented LifeVac device was developed. We made it our mission to set the bar for all airway clearance devices/choking rescue devices to follow. Having now saved over 542 lives in a choking emergency. As well as receiving the backing [...]

LifeVac Saves Woman from Choking– #491

LifeVac proudly registers its 491st life saved. It was reported to us that on September 24th an 87-year-old female choked on food. BLS protocol was followed but was unsuccessful. LifeVac was used in a prone position.  On the third attempt, the LifeVac device dislodged the food. “It cleared her airway of all food. Sadly, the woman [...]

LifeVac Saves Man from Choking– #490

LifeVac registers its 490th life saved. It was reported to us that on September 10th a 62-year-old man choked on angel food cake and ice cream.  His wife had made him a banana split. She had put fruit in it and chunks of angel food cake.  Unfortunately, the delicious dessert became lodged in his airway.  He motioned to his wife [...]

2-Year-Old Girl Saved by LifeVac– #489

LifeVac is thrilled to share news of our 489th life saved. It was reported to us that on September 24th a 2-year-old girl choked on cut-up strawberries.  She was eating pancakes with blueberries and strawberries.  The berry was too big and lodged in her airway. The child’s father attempted 5-6 firm back blows. Unfortunately attempts failed. [...]

LifeVac saves 8-year-old boy – #486

LifeVac is delighted to share news of our 486th life saved. It was reported to us that on September 18th a choking incident took place in California.  An 8-year-old boy choked on a chunk of meat causing a total obstruction. Back blows were performed (5x) by his parents but unfortunately were unsuccessful.  Thankfully this family had a LifeVac and [...]

7-Month-Old Baby Boy Chokes on Watermelon and is Saved with LifeVac – #485

LifeVac is thrilled to share news of our 485th life saved It was reported to us on September 20th that a 7-month-old baby boy choked on 3 pieces of watermelon.  His mother attempted blows several times, but her efforts were unsuccessful in dislodging the food. LifeVac was used one time and successfully dislodged the obstruction allowing the child to breathe [...]

26-Year-Old Chokes on Chicken and is Saved with LifeVac – #484

LifeVac registers our 484th life saved It was reported to us that on September 19th a choking incident took place in Maryland.  A 26-year-old female choked on a piece of chicken.  Choking rescue procedures were not performed.  Thankfully the young woman heard about LifeVac from her mom.  LifeVac successfully dislodged the food from her airway saving her [...]