Monthly Archives: September 2022

2-Year-Old Boy Chokes on Grape and is Saved with LifeVac – #448

LifeVac announces our 448th life saved On August 10th a 2-year-old boy choked on a grape.  The child’s grandparents were feeding their grandson. The child ate a tiny grape but although it was very small it became lodged in his throat.  His grandmother knew something was wrong and yelled up to her daughter.  They attempted [...]

LifeVac Used to Save Woman in Scotland Care Home – #446

LifeVac is delighted to share news on our 446th life saved Our partners in the UK shared the news: “It was reported to us from a care home situated in Scotland that LifeVac was again deployed in a choking emergency. Helping save another life when all else failed. A 92-year-old female, who suffers from Dementia and [...]

6-Year-Old Chokes on Marble Saved by Mother with LifeVac – #445

LifeVac registers its 445th life saved It was reported to us that on August 6th a 6-year-old boy choked on a marble.  His parent attempted choking rescue procedures, but those methods failed.  While the child was standing his mother put her arm around his neck to support his head and applied the LifeVac. On the second Place, [...]

Husband Saves Wife from Choking on a Meatball Featured on Inside Edition – #444

LifeVac is thrilled to share news of our 444th life saved On August 5th it was reported to us that a 41-year-old woman choked on a hot meatball causing a total obstruction.  The video was caught on their home surveillance camera.  Her daughter quickly saw her mother in distress and yelled to her dad.  The woman’s husband [...]

Server in Eggs Up Grill Saves Customer with LifeVac – #443

LifeVac is proud to announce our 443rd life saved On August 4th Stephanie Fisher saved the life of an 84-year-old woman at an Eggs Up Grill in South Carolina.  The female patron choked while having breakfast at the Myrtle Beach restaurant.  The customer was sitting in a booth when the choking incident occurred.  The Good Samaritan [...]

5-year-old boy with Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA) Chokes and is Saved – #441

LifeVac announces our 441st life saved It was reported to us that on July 25th a 5-year-old boy with Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA) choked on French fries. LifeVac was used two times and successfully removed the obstruction.Here is the testimonial from the child’s mother. “Cure SMA partnered with LifeVac to send out a device to every [...]

2-Year-Old Girl Saved with LifeVac – #438

LifeVac announces our 438th life saved. It was reported to us that on July 27th a 21-month-old little girl choked on an apple slice causing a partial obstruction.  Back blows were performed by her mother multiple times but unfortunately did not successfully remove the apple.  LifeVac was then administered. “On the first try of using [...]