LifeVac registers its 305th life saved
It was recently reported to us that a choking incident took place in December of 2021 when a 2-year-old little girl choked on cheese. The food caused a total blockage of the child’s airway. When back blows failed the child’s mother utilized the LifeVac device and successfully dislodged the food on the first attempt. We are so thankful this little girl is okay after experiencing such a scary choking incident.
“After trying to see if she could cough it out, we did back blows, and then I got the LifeVac. The LifeVac was used and the cheese came right out. “