Monthly Archives: August 2021

Man Saves Himself Using LifeVac – #159

LifeVac received news of a man that saved himself from choking with LifeVac LifeVac is delighted to announce its 159th life saved.  A 28-year-old male started choking on a steak causing an airway obstruction.  The victim used the LifeVac on himself in a standing position and on the 3rd application, the obstruction was dislodged opening [...]

LifeVac Saves 10-Month-Old Girl from Choking – #158

LifeVac is excited to share details on its 158th life saved! LifeVac registers its 158th life saved! We are overjoyed to share details that LifeVac has helped save the life of another child. A 10-month-old little girl choked on a piece of bacon causing a blocked airway. The child’s mother performed all choking rescue procedures […]

LifeVac Saves 9-Month-Old Baby Boy from Choking – #157

LifeVac is excited to share details on its 157th life saved! We are thrilled to share the news that LifeVac has helped save the life of another child. A 9-month-old baby boy began choking on a carrot causing partial airway obstruction. The child’s mom who is trained and CPR certified performed infant choking rescue procedures […]

LifeVac Saves a Young Girl Who Uses A Wheelchair – #156

LifeVac is excited to share details on its 156th life saved! Here is the testimonial: “My 11-year-old daughter, Amber choked on a hotdog bun on July 19th. She has a very uncommon disease called Salla Disease, which originated from Finland. She is special needs, uses a wheelchair, wears braces because she cannot walk on her […]

LifeVac Registers 153rd Life Saved

LifeVac Received our 153rd Life Saved Report LifeVac proudly announces its 153rd life saved. It has been reported to us that LifeVac helped save the life of the male victim when he began choking on a piece of steak. Choking protocol was followed but unfortunately was not successful. LifeVac successfully removed the obstruction on the […]

Child saved with LifeVac by Alabama Asst Fire/EMT – #152

LifeVac is overjoyed to share news of its 152nd life saved. A 3-year-old little girl choked on a hard candy causing a full obstruction. The Heimlich was performed by her parent but failed. 911 was called and was reported the child was not breathing. The Asst Fire Chief /EMT heard the call come in and […]

LifeVac Registers 151st Life Saved in UK Care Home

LifeVac registers its 151st life saved.  LifeVac Europe is very pleased to share more amazing news, LifeVac has been used once again within the UK care sector to help save a resident’s life in a choking emergency. On this occasion, it was the first deployment within Porthaven Care Homes, which just recently deployed LifeVac across [...]

Police Officer Saves Man from Choking with LifeVac – 150th Life Saved

LifeVac celebrates its 150th life saved. A Nassau County Police Officer responded to a choking incident at Point Lookout Ale House in New York where he saved the life of a gentleman choking on a piece of steak. “I was the officer that used the LifeVac at the scene. I was so amazed by how it [...]