LifeVac Saves Life of another child in Canada

We are overjoyed today to report that LifeVac has recently Saved another Child in Moorse, , Saskatchewan Canada! Charlee was choking on a piece of apple; standard first aid protocols were applied but unfortunately did not work. Charlee’s Mom had purchased LifeVac last year, and quickly used it to clear the blocked airway with only one application. We are so Thankful and Blessed that this potential tragedy was averted! This is the testimonial provided by Charlee’s mom:

“I will never forget the day I was taking care of my niece, a friend’s child as well as my own 2-year-old daughter. Charlee was in the dining room eating an apple for a snack, while I was quickly cleaning up in the kitchen. Suddenly, I no longer heard the jibber jabber and giggles coming from my daughter and niece. I hurried back to the dining room only to see a face, a look I never want to see again. My daughter’s eyes were large, her face was quickly turning purple and her mouth was open. My mind was racing, my hands were shaking, and I quickly ripped her out of her highchair. I began pounding on her back to clear out her airways. Nothing. Performed the Heimlich maneuver.  Nothing. A year earlier I had noticed an ad for the LifeVac and purchased it in fear of my niece choking. I never thought I would be using it on little Charlee as she is a dainty eater. I tore the LifeVac off the wall and used it on her. I placed, pushed and pulled once and to my surprise the apple flew out. The apple was about one inch in diameter, it’s no wonder nothing else was successful. This device saved Charlee’s life; I honestly believe everyone should have one in their home. Hopefully, I never have to use my new one. “

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *