On January 14th, 2020, LifeVac was informed once again of saving another child’s life!
The 17-month old boy was eating popcorn that his older siblings had given him when he began choking. His mother could see her son was in distress and attempted back blows to dislodge the obstruction. Back blows failed! The child was not able to make a sound. The LifeVac was used as the child sat on his mother’s lap. The popcorn was successfully removed from his airway saving his life. “He was so upset he then vomited, I was relieved to have the device.”