7-Year-Old Boy is Saved with LifeVac after Choking on a Grape – #372

LifeVac is happy to share news of our 372nd life saved On May 22nd it was reported to us that a 7-year-old boy choked on a grape. The parents immediately attempted choking rescue procedures, but BLS protocol failed. They laid their son on his back.  LifeVac successfully dislodged the grape on the first attempt. “We were having [...]

18-Month-Old Baby Girl Chokes and is Saved with LifeVac Choking Rescue Device – #371

LifeVac is proud to announce our 371st life saved On May 26th, an 18-month-old baby girl choked on her dinner of chicken and rice causing a total blockage.  The child’s mother performed back blows, but they were unsuccessful.  Tragically she and her husband lost their precious little boy, Justin in 2018 to a choking incident.   After trying back blows her [...]

Elderly Resident in UK Care Home Saved from Choking with LifeVac – #370

LifeVac is proud to announce our 370th life saved The team at LifeVac Europe shared news of another life saved in the UK care home. Continuing to help reduce one of the leading causes of accidental death in adults over the age of 65…choking. An elderly resident who resides in a care home in the South [...]

7-Year-Old Girl Chokes and is Saved by LifeVac Choking Rescue Device – #369

LifeVac is thrilled to share news of our 369th life saved It was reported to us that on May 23rd a 7-year-old girl with special needs, experienced a choking scare twice on the same day!  The family was on vacation at a water park in Washington State. (Great Wolf Lodge)While at breakfast the young girl choked on a piece [...]

2-Year-Old Girl Saved By LifeVac– #366

LifeVac announces our 366th life saved. On May 21st a two-year-old little girl choked on a fruit snack causing an airway obstruction. Her mother performed the Heimlich maneuver but after several unsuccessful attempts laid her daughter down and utilized the LifeVac.  On the first Place, Push, Pull motion the sweet snack was dislodged clearing her airway.   [...]

1-Year-Old Chokes on Orange and is Saved with LifeVac – #364

LifeVac is delighted to share news of our 364th life saved On March 31st, a one-year-old little girl choked on a piece of orange causing a total obstruction.  The child was not able to make a sound and turned blue in color.  Back blows were performed.  The child was in and out of consciousness.  Back blows were [...]

3-Year-Old Chokes on Gum and is Saved with LifeVac – #363

LifeVac announces our 363rd life saved On May 7th it was reported to us that a 3-year-old little girl began choking on a piece of gum causing a total obstruction.  Her parent performed choking rescue procedures but unfortunately failed to dislodge the gum.  LifeVac was then utilized with the child in a sitting position.  On the [...]