1-Year-Old Little Girl Chokes on Crayon Goes Unconscious and is Saved by LifeVac Device – #392

LifeVac proudly shares news of our 392nd life saved A 1-year-old little girl choked on a crayon causing a total obstruction. Choking rescue procedures were followed by her father.  The precious child went unconscious. We are so thankful they had a LifeVac! “It was a normal day of household chores and the kids playing. In fact, I had literally [...]

Woman Chokes on Steak and Saved with LifeVac – #390

LifeVac announces our 390th life saved. It was reported to us that on April 30th a 50-year-old woman experienced a choking emergency.  The report states the female choked on a piece of steak causing a total obstruction.  BLS protocol was carried out but was not successful in dislodging the steak.  While the woman was still sitting the [...]

Man Saves Himself with LifeVac – #389

LifeVac is delighted to share our 389th life saved. It was reported to us that on June 11th a 32-year-old man choked on calamari. The food caused a total blockage of his airway.  Unfortunately, choking rescue procedures were attempted but failed.  He quickly retrieved his LifeVac unit and utilized it on himself 3 times while standing.  [...]

36-Year-Old Chokes Heimlich Fails and LifeVac is Used to Save His Life – #388

LifeVac registers its 388th life saved It was reported to us that on June 9th a 36-year-old man with swallowing issues choked while eating an apple strudel.  It is one of the foods he loves and eats often. The food completely blocked his airway.  The Heimlich was performed but was unsuccessful.  His wife retrieved the LifeVac quickly, laid her husband [...]

2-Year-Old Little Girl Chokes on Hot Dog and is Saved with LifeVac – #387

LifeVac is delighted to share news of our 387th life saved It was reported to us by a family in Oregon that on June 8th  they had to use their LifeVac to rescue their friend’s child.  The 2-year-old little girl began choking on a hot dog.  Choking rescue procedures were followed by the child’s mom but failed!  LifeVac was [...]

22-Month-Old Boy Chokes on Strawberry and is Saved with LifeVac– #386

LifeVac is thrilled to share news of our 386th life saved A 22-month-old boy choked on a strawberry causing a total obstruction.  His mother immediately started to perform choking rescue procedures on her son. Unfortunately back blows failed.  Thankfully she had a LifeVac.  On the 1st attempt, the LifeVac device successfully dislodged the fruit clearing his [...]

5-Year-Old Girl with Down Syndrome Saved by LifeVac– #385

LifeVac proudly announces our 385th life saved. It was reported by our partners in the UK, that a 5-year-old little girl with Down Syndrome choked on bread while at a soft play. BLS first aid choking protocol was performed but was unsuccessful in dislodging the obstruction. The little girl then became unconscious and paramedics were called [...]

LifeVac Saves 94-Year-Old – #383

LifeVac announces our 383rd life saved! It was reported to us that on June 3rd a 94-year-old woman at a Senior Assisted Living community in California began choking.  The female resident that suffers from dementia began choking on a piece of shrimp while having lunch.  The food was completely blocking her airway.  A CNA performed the Heimlich [...]