LifeVac is thrilled to announce its 209th life saved.
A 3-year-old little girl choked on mucus which obstructed her airway. Here is the mom’s testimonial:
“She’s been under the weather and has had some congestion but she’s been getting better. This morning some phlegm got stuck in her throat and it clogged her airways which made her pass out in my husband’s arms. Mouth to mouth didn’t work because of the obstruction so he got this (which we keep in the kitchen.) After one pump, her airways were cleared and she was revived.”
We are very thankful this family choose to purchase a LifeVac after seeing an Instagram post.