We are thrilled to share news of our 331st life saved
A 3-year-old boy choked on a meatball causing a total obstruction. The child has enlarged tonsils and will be getting surgery next month. His mother performed choking rescue procedures immediately but back blows were unsuccessful. The child was lifeless and unconscious. LifeVac was used 1 time and removed the obstruction saving the child’s life.
“We are delighted to hear that the child’s daycare is equipped with LifeVac in all their classrooms.”