LifeVac Saves Another Child – this time in Ajax, Ontario!
We are overjoyed to announce that Sawyer, aged 21 months, was saved by his Dad using LifeVac during a blocked airway emergency. Sawyer’s Dad (Sam) is one of our respected First Responders, this is Sam’s testimonial.
“I am a first responder so when I heard my son choking, I knew exactly what I needed to do. To my horror, the Heimlich was ineffective. I quickly realized his food was firmly wedged in his throat. I quickly grabbed the LifeVac. It only took one pump to pop the food out. My son began to cry, which means he is now breathing. Relief filled me, and then gratitude for this device that saved my son’s life.”