We are thrilled to share the news that a 6-year-old boy was saved on January 6th. He is the 39th child that LifeVac has helped save. The child choked on a large piece of chicken while having dinner.
Here is the mom’s testimonial
LifeVac Absolutely, saved my son’s life. My son has a very low tone. Coughing can be a challenge, so, he was not able to expel this on his own. This was my last resort before calling the ambulance (I was the only adult and couldn’t help my son and make the phone call at the same time), On the second attempt, a giant piece of chicken was expelled.