LifeVac is delighted to share details of our 506th life saved.
A 5-year-old boy at an Elementary School in Connecticut started choking on thick while having a febrile seizure. The patient went unconscious. We are so thankful this school had a LifeVac on hand.
“One strong pull dislodged the mucus clot allowing the patient to breathe without effort. The student had prolonged seizure activity. Despite being placed on his side, within a short time you could hear mucus interfering with his breathing. This child was having labored breathing due to excessive, thick mucus in his respiratory tract. The LifeVac cleared his airway. This child would not have done well if we did not clear the mucus. The LifeVac was amazing! The device most likely saved this child’s life !!”