LifeVac Saves 3-Year-Old in Choking Emergency – #217

LifeVac is thrilled to announce our 217th life saved.  A 3-year-old girl with Down Syndrome began choking on a landscape stone.  The child was outside playing when she picked up the stone causing a partial obstruction to her airway.  She was not able to talk or make a sound.  The child was brought into the house and LifeVac was used immediately to dislodge the obstruction.  “It dislodged the stone and I am very grateful.”



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *