See this Heart Touching Video for more information:
This is Killian,
Thanks to his fast acting mother and LifeVac, Killian is alive today. Killian was choking on carrots, he turned purple, no air was getting into his lungs, one pull of the LifeVac and he was saved. Killian was then brought to a medical facility where he was given a clean bill of health.
Take a moment to look at this precious child and think about what the headlines might read if LifeVac was not in this Indiana household. Killian is living proof that LifeVac works.