Inside Edition – Mom Saves Choking Infant Son

A desperate mother panicked when she realized her baby son wasn’t breathing, but was able to save him from choking to death with a device called LifeVac. Brittney Weir said she knew it was a life-and-death crisis for her son Mason, and then remembered she had the LifeVac device. Captured on surveillance camera, Brittney can be seen running out to the yard and placing it over Mason’s mouth, pulling the device’s plunger, and then hearing the greatest sound: her baby crying and breathing.

Watch Clip here:


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *