11th LIFE SAVED IN GREECE
LifeVac saved its 11th life saved! An 87-year-old gentleman who choked on chicken and bread in a care facility. LifeVac was used by Greek EMS in Lamia. On the second application, LifeVac saved the gentleman’s life by dislodging the food bolus.
“Choking from a foreign body. A grandfather, 87 years old in an institution was the transmission of our center, the response in two minutes from us. The nurses were waiting for a panic run up quickly, we went up and we found a patient with a central cyanosis in bed, immediately LifeVac was applied with the second attempt the patient started breathing, pieces of food were removed from his oral cavity.”
The patient was then transferred to the hospital.
LIFEVAC DID ITS JOB!